"Thank you" :)

Some events touch your heart so much that you become lost for words. When people tell you how much all you've done for them means and how much it matters, it feels wonderful.

In this day and age, when people care so much about themselves, what they have, what they don't have, what other people have, what the neighbours have, what others will say, what others will think...the focus becomes so much on "me", "I" and "myself." Sometimes we focus on "me" so much, we end up having an entire conversation about ourselves.

It makes us forget to take care of the little things that really matter.

Little things like offering people a bit of water when they are thirsty, giving them an umbrella to hide from the sorching sun, or just making sure they aren't feeling left out. Noticing how people are feeling or reacting. Are they ill? are they in need of help?

Little things like saying "Thank you" and showing appreciation for the things people do for you. "Thank you" for opening the door, "thank you" for helping me find my way, "thank you, thank you.." No matter how little the gesture, it is a gesture nevertheless.

It doesn't have to be a grand or expensive "Thank you". A nice little smile and a "Thank you" can really warm the heart. It makes wonders.....

Thank you for reading my blog. I really appreciate all of your ideas and comments. Thank you for being who you are. :) Thank you for taking the time to write. All your comments really encourage me to keep on writing. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eggs for Easter

It's all in your Mind

One for All and All for One